You can manage and make changes to your registration on-line.
Things you can do are:
- Verify your registration and/or edit personal details
- Switch between the marathon and half marathon
- Transfer your registration to another person
In the confirmation email that you received, there should be a link to make changes to your registration (if you do not have the confirmation email, please contact contact firstname.lastname@example.org). Click here to see what that screen looks like.
Once you have located the email, it will contain a link you can use to manage your registration. Click here to see a sample of that email.
After clicking on the link in the email you are sent, you will come to a screen that allows you to edit aspects of your registration including: address, age, gender, phone numbers, email address, shirt size and the option to switch between the marathon and the half marathon and the option to transfer your registration to someone else for $12. Click here to see a sample of that screen.
Switching Between the Marathon and the Half Marathon
From the link you were sent to, you can switch from the marathon to the half marathon or from the half marathon to the marathon. There is no charge to switch from the marathon to the half marathon. If you switch from the half marathon to the marathon, you must pay the difference in the registration fees. Click here to see a sample of the switch screen.
Transfer Your Registration to Someone Else
You can transfer your registration to someone else for a transfer fee of $12, using the link in the confirmation email.
Here are a few points to consider before you make the transfer. In these notes the person initiating the transfer is referred to as the ‘transferer’. The person receiving the transfer is referred to as the ‘transferee’.
- Registration transfer costs the transferer $12.00. This fee is non-refundable.
- Neither the transferer or transferee may cancel the transfer once initiated.
- The transferer’s registration will become inactive once the transfer is intiated.
- The transferer must supply the email address of the transferee.
- The transferee will receive an email containing instructions on how to complete the transfer. The email will contain a link to use for registration along with a special discount code. The discount code will deduct the value of the original transferers entry fee. If the transferee tries to register for a more expensive event, they will need to pay the difference before they are allowed to register (this includes prices steps based on date).
- If the transferee does not complete the transfer, the transferee’s registration remains inactive and the transfer fee is forfeit.
- It is the responsibility of the transferer to collect the entry fee from the transferee.
Click here to see a sample of the transfer screen.